Biblioteca, an authentic child-friendly apartment for 2 to 5 people in Umbria
Biblioteca is an authentically furnished apartment for 2 to 5 people. It is located at the head of the farm and has a beautiful and natural light.
TWhen Polmone was still used as a farm, the cowsheds were located here, which were shared with the Simpatica apartment. During the restoration, the original atmosphere has been maintained as much as possible, although there are no cows in it anymore.
From the apartment you look in the northwest at the castle of Montegiove and in the southwest you look at the hamlet Pornello. From the garden you have a fantastic view of the meadow and the valley in which the river Fersinone runs.
Are you looking for an apartment on the ground floor that has a lot of privacy and is also suitable for small children, then Biblioteca is for you.
- Total area 66 m²
- Located on the ground floor
- Location with lots of privacy
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- The main bedroom has a single bed and a twin Jumeaux.
- The other bedroom has a double bed
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Atmospheric kitchen diner with
- a two-seater and a three-seater sofa
- coffee table
- dining room table with 5 chairs
- fridge with freezer compartment
- gas ring with four burners
- an oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, sufficient kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- wood stove
- Big garden
- Two terraces
- A large covered terrace on the west directly in front of the door
- The second terrace is a little further into the garden and has the morning sun and a spectacular view of the valley. A nice place to have breakfast
- There are comfortable garden chairs, outdoor tables everywhere and there is a sun bed.
What our guests say
The location is beautiful, it is quiet and dark. The European bee-eaters add something special together with other birds. To visit the (beautiful) towns in the region with your back on the road with the car. If you take that into account, everything is fine.
The host and hostess are exceptionally hospitable and for children there is always attention and something to do on site without being 'organized'. A quiet place without animation and yet also a party for children while their parents read a book in silence overlooking the valleys.
Baking pizza on Sundays is always a celebration for young and old. Whether you are with or without children: Polmone is recommended!