Camino, a rustic apartment in Umbria for 2 to 5 people
Camino is a rustic apartment for 2 to 5 people in Umbria that we have restored in traditional style. The living room of the former farmhouse has original wooden beamed ceilings and owes its name to the original fireplace. Are you looking for a spacious apartment with a rustic atmosphere that is cozy, simple but comfortable, then Camino is for you.
- Total area 66 m²
- Located on the first floor with a rustic stone staircase as an entrance
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- One bedroom has a twin bed
- In the other a single and a double bed
- Simple bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Atmospheric kitchen diner with
- a triple sofa
- coffee table
- lazy chair
- kitchen table with 6 chairs
- large fridge with freezer compartment
- gas ring with four burners
- an oven, coffee maker, plenty of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Use of the large garden
- Three terraces
- A small south-facing balcony where you can sit in the shade
- The second terrace faces southeast and has the morning sun. A nice place to have breakfast
- The third terrace is next to the pond and overlooks the immense Fersinone valley
- There are comfortable garden chairs, outdoor tables everywhere and there is a sun bed.
- The original wood-burning oven outside under the canopy has been preserved and on beautiful summer evenings we would like to stir it up to cook pizzas with our guests
What our guests say
When we arrived we immediately noticed the enormously peaceful surroundings and the beautiful nature. Polmone is beautifully situated and has 4 apartments. Each apartment has its own view with a lot of privacy.
The sanitary facilities are good and our apartment was tastefully decorated with a sense of detail. By the way ... the whole complex is well maintained..also the garden and the beautiful swimming pool.
The area offers many opportunities for walking, cycling and to visit nice towns and villages. The owners Roos and Nico are the perfect hostess and host ... always helpful and they are always ready to give good tips. And Nico ... you bake fantastic pizzas! In short ... we have had a more than fantastic week!