Camino, a rustic apartment in Umbria for 2 to 5 people
Camino is a rustic apartment for 2 to 5 people restored in traditional style. The living room and kitchen of the former farmhouse still has the original wooden roof beams and owes its name to the original fireplace. If you are looking for a spacious apartment with a warm atmosphere that is cosy, simply but comfortably furnished, then Camino is for you.
- Total area 66 m²
- Located on the first floor with a rustic stone staircase as an entrance
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Bedroom has a double bed
- In the other a single bed and a twin bed
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Atmospheric kitchen diner with
- a triple sofa
- kitchen table with 6 chairs
- large fridge with freezer compartment
- Induction hob with four burners
- an oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, sufficient kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Use of the large garden
- Three terraces
- A small south-facing balcony where you can sit in the shade or watch the sun rise
- The second terrace faces southeast next to the Pizza Oven and has the morning sun. A nice place to have breakfast
- The third terrace is higher up the hill and overlooks the beautiful Fersinone Valley
- There are comfortable garden chairs, outdoor tables everywhere and there is a sun bed.
What our guests say
When we arrived we immediately noticed the enormously peaceful surroundings and the beautiful nature. Polmone is beautifully situated and has 4 apartments. Each apartment has its own view with a lot of privacy.
The sanitary facilities are good and our apartment was tastefully decorated with a sense of detail. By the way ... the whole complex is well maintained..also the garden and the beautiful swimming pool.
The area offers many opportunities for walking, cycling and visiting nice towns and villages. In short ... we had a more than fantastic week!