Simpatica, an attractive apartment for 2 people in Umbria
Simpatica is the holiday apartment for 2 persons and is situated on the ground floor. Before the restoration, these spaces were used as cowsheds. It is an attractive apartment that stays nice and cool in the summer because there is no direct sunlight due to the spacious roof. The apartment still has original old terracotta tiles and the wooden beamed ceilings that are so characteristic of the Italian countryside. If you are looking for an apartment on the ground floor where you can walk straight out and which is simply, but cozy and comfortably furnished, then Simpatica is for you.
- Total area 45 m²
- Located on the south on the ground floor
- Separate bedroom with a double bed and patio doors to the covered terrace, in winter the orangerie
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Atmospheric sitting room with
- patio doors to the terrace
- a double sofa
- side table
- lazy chair
- round dining room table with 4 chairs
- wood stove
- Kitchen corner with
- fridge with freezer compartment
- gas ring with four burners
- coffee maker, plenty of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Use of the large garden
- Covered south-facing terrace overlooking the forest and the hamlet of Pornello
- There are comfortable garden chairs, outdoor tables everywhere and there is a sun bed.
What our guests say
Polmone is a place where you can relax in a well-equipped apartment with comfortable beds and a private terrace per apartment where you can enjoy the sun and the view.
Upon arrival you will be warmly welcomed by Roos and Nico. They have all kinds of tips for fun trips. Nothing is too much for them. The pizza evenings are famous when Nico bakes the tastiest pizzas for guests. Roos has also arranged a wonderful excursion for us.
From Polmone you can make so many great trips that we were not satisfied with a week. But even if you don't go away for a day, you can laze by the pool.
The only drawback I could think of is the unpaved path of 3 km. But if you have finished that, you will be rewarded with this fantastic vacation spot. Certainly worth it!