Simpatica, an attractive apartment for 2 people in Umbria
Simpatica is a holiday apartment for 2 persons and is situated on the ground floor. Long before the restoration, the spaces of Simpatica and the neighboring apartment Biblioteca were still used as cowsheds. It is an attractive apartment that stays nice and cool in the summer because no direct sunlight enters due to the spacious roof. The apartment still has original old terracotta tiles and it has the wooden beamed ceilings that are so characteristic of the Italian countryside. If you are looking for an apartment on the ground floor where you can walk out immediately and which is simply, but cozy and comfortably furnished, then Simpatica is for you.
- Total area 45 m²
- Located on the south on the ground floor
- Separate bedroom with a double bed and patio doors to the covered terrace, in winter the orangerie
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Atmospheric sitting room with
- patio doors to the terrace
- a double sofa
- side table
- lazy chair
- dining room table with 4 chairs
- wood stove
- Kitchen corner with
- fridge with freezer compartment
- gas ring with four burners
- coffee maker, oven, toaster, kettle, sufficient kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Use of the large garden
- Covered south-facing terrace overlooking the forest and the hamlet of Pornello
- There are comfortable garden chairs, outdoor tables everywhere and there is a sun bed.
What our guests say
This year was our eighth year at Polmone and also the first year that hospitality was filled by William and Sylvia. Nothing but praise for the way they have continued Polmone.
Beautiful! Very hospitable reception by William, very nice location and accommodation, great swimming pool, wonderfully relaxed here and slept very well. Look forward to coming back!
We really relax with our children in this very special place. Polmone is an idyllic place with wonderfully comfortable apartments, a beautiful swimming pool and, as icing on the cake, a large pizza oven.
The region has many beautiful villages, towns, antiquities and beautiful nature to offer. Once you've been to Polmone you always want to go back.