Statement on privacy and cookies on the Polmone Turismo Verde website
Company information Polmone Turismo Verde
The Polmone Turismo Verde website gives you an online opportunity to book one or more apartments with us. In that case, we want to be able to approach you correctly and personally, which is why we collect personal data and cookies from you as a website visitor.
Below you will find the complete information about Polmone Turismo Verde:
Name: Polmone Turismo Verde, appartamenti vacanza di Rosalie Maria Wilhelmina Zwager
Address: Vocabolo Polmone, 4
05010 San Venanzo (TR)
Telephone: +39 3497293816 or +39 075875556
Which data is collected and processed and why
Our website contains (contact) forms and personal data is stored.
When you fill in a contact form, your name and e-mail address will be saved and only used to answer you.
When you sign up to follow our blog, your name and email address will be saved and used to notify you of a new blog and news about Polmone.
When booking an apartment, the following information is registered for you:
- First and last name: for your registered reservation, your booking confirmation with the correct name so that you can also take out cancellation insurance, the correct salutation for communication with you;
- Address, City, Postcode and Country: for sending written communication and being able to take out cancellation insurance;
- E-mail address: to send your booking confirmation and route description and to keep you informed of our blog and any news from Polmone;
- Telephone number: to reach you if it is necessary;
- Year of booking: because we delete your data 5 years after your last booking;
- Surfing behavior on our website: to improve the website
We save this information for up to 5 years after your last booking.
We use the data to send you a Christmas card and end-of-year e-mail every year and to keep you informed of a new blog.
We do not share this information with anyone else.
Only an Analytics cookie is used on this website.
Privacy legislation and Analytics
As described below in the official statement that Google Analytics users must place on their website, this website uses Google Analytics. This program provides important statistics about the number of visitors, the pages visited, the traffic sources and other essential information with which we can continuously improve this website for users. These statistics are anonymous and cannot be traced to a specific person or user. No use is made of 'behavioral targeting' with which you get to see special content based on your click behavior; your surfing behavior remains completely anonymous. Data from contact forms are never processed or stored in Analytics.
Google Analytics uses a cookie, which is a small file that is stored on your computer. We have set up Google Analytics in accordance with privacy legislation, so that no prior permission from the user is required.
IP addresses are masked and data is not shared
The Google Analytics cookie is a 'first party cookie', which means that the cookie is officially owned by Polmone Turismo Verde and not by Google. This cookie is not used for advertisements or other commercial purposes. Polmone Turismo Verde has a processing agreement with Google. In addition, Google Analytics is set up so that IP addresses are made anonymous, so that data can never be traced back to you or your IP address. Furthermore, no information is shared with Google or other parties from the Analytics account of Polmone Turismo Verde. This makes the Analytics cookie from Polmone Turismo Verde a non-privacy sensitive first-party cookie that is needed to guarantee the quality and safety of polmone.org. The Analytics cookie is valid for 6 months.
If you prefer to block the Analytics script completely, you can download an opt-out plugin for Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. With this plugin your visit will no longer be included in the statistics of all websites that use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics - statement from Google
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16.
Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
Automated decision making
Polmone Turismo Verde does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as a Polmone Turismo Verde employee) among them.
Polmone Turismo Verde uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Wordpress: our website is made in this system;
- Hbook: this is a plugin which makes it possible to reserve an apartment online with us.
- Windows Live Mail: this is the mail program that we use
- Mailchimp: this is a program with which we can send mailings to groups of customers
- Microsoft Word: with this word processor we send you your booking confirmation and we save our customer data
- Booking tracker: this is a booking calendar that we used until 1 May 2018 to be able to reserve online. This system will be removed at the end of 2018 with all data stored therein;
- Dropbox: we use Dropbox to make backups and copies of the website, personal data and booking data
- Updraft: this is a backup plugin that we use to back up the site to Dropbox with all personal and booking data
- All in one WPMigration: this is also a backup plugin that we use to backup the site with all its data to a separate hard drive
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Polmone Turismo Verde shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with a possible legal obligation.
We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Polmone Turismo Verde remains responsible for these processes.
In addition, Polmone Turismo Verde provides your personal information to other third parties.
We only do this with your explicit permission.
- Mailchimp: Your name, e-mail address, registration page and registration time for our blog are shared with Mailchimp to inform you of a new blog or news about Polmone on that basis;
- Google: your surfing behavior on our website and the associated cookies are shared with Google. We do this to continue developing our website;
- it: our hosting party manages the database in which the website with all customer data is recorded.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Polmone Turismo Verde and you have the right to data transferability.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request.
Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black.
This is to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Polmone Turismo Verde would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Polmone Turismo Verde takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your information is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org